Thursday, April 12, 2012

Many Projects Started

I have about 3 projects started at the same time...maybe I should just finish one and then cross it off my list!  Good Grief!  I exhaust myself!  I have been working on a quilt using a jelly roll and didn't really know what I was going to do with it.  I purchased it so long ago that I don't really like the fabric that much any more.  As luck would have it, my nephew just announced the birth of his first child so I am going to make this his baby quilt.  Little Owen was born Saturday April 7th -- 8 lbs and 8 oz.  22 inches long.  What a treasure he turned out to be!  When I get it done - hopefully by Tuesday I will post a photo. 

I have a couple of tops all pieced and just waiting for me to quilt.  I have been quilting along with Leah Day and also Sew Cal Gal this year.  So my "quilting" time has been tied up.  Which is okay because I am learning a lot more about free motion quilting and I think when I do get time quilt the tops I will be better at it and like the quilts much more. 

Some friends and myself are going to Harlan, IA to a trunk show at a quilt shop next Thursday.  I am sure I will find something that I can not live without...It's a Sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment